2021 Rosie strong tough mudder
Date: September 11, 2021
Location: Englishtown, NJ
The Rose Elizabeth Foundation has registered a team for the 2021 Tri-State Tough Mudder in honor of Rosie's 4th birthday!
To participate or attend the event - please register here
To make a donation, please visit our team fundraising site here
Some Info About the Event:
- Private tent and bathrooms exclusively for our group with seating available
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch, as well as waters, energy drinks, snacks & beer provided for all participants and spectators
- Team T-shirt for all participants
- Complimentary Mini Mudder Event passes (for children 5-12 years old) that would also like to participate
- Free Parking passes provided
- "Mudder Village" will be open through 7PM that night with a DJ, Games, Food trucks, etc.
- While we are covering the entry fee into the event for each participant, we are asking for a minimum fundraising amount of $300/runner (we will send you a link to join our team fundraising page once you register for the race)
- We're also very excited that Orangetheory Fitness is partnering with us to provide a free class to kickstart your training for the first 10 participants that register in the local Port Washington area!
"all is bright" night
Our first annual "All is Bright" night was so incredibly powerful. Rosie’s “Angel-versary” was marked by 100's of lights shining brightly in her memory all across the country and helped to bring some much needed peace at a difficult time.
We will again be distributing luminary bags and tea lights this year and ask that you place one in your window or in front of your home and say a prayer for our sweet Rosie.
We'll be giving these out to all of our "Halo Helpers" contributors, but even if you cannot participate in "Halo Helpers" and would like a bag - please do not hesitate to ask.
If you're dropping off your gift for "Halo Helpers" - there will also be a box of luminary bags for you to take. If you decide to mail your gift or live out of town, we will be sure to send you one in time for our special night!
"halo helpers": christmas toy drive
Our first annual "Halo Helpers" was an overwhelming success -
With your help we...
- Donated about 230 gifts to over 40 children in our community! Each child also received a gift card so their parents had an opportunity to purchase something special directly from them.
- Made a significant donation to Cohen Children's Hospital to help fulfill the Christmas wish lists of some of their patients.
- Gifted special "wish list" opportunities to children who wouldn't have been able to afford them otherwise: 6 months of gymnastics classes for a 2nd grade girl, private voice lessons for a talented middle school singer, and keyboard lessons for a 6 year old girl. With Rosie's love for both her Little Gym classes and music - we felt these opportunities were so appropriate!
- Provided 2 scholarships to St. Peter's Little Learners program, where Rosie went to school last year - for a 2 year old girl & a 3 year old boy.
Information Coming Soon for our 2021 Event